Celebrate like it’s Cinco de Mayo year-round with this Chocolate protein shake with a caliente kick!
Live Rite Shake: Creamy Carrot!
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 scoop vanilla Live Rite protein powder
- 6 oz almond milk
Blend all ingredients until smooth & enjoy!
Shake Recipe: Razzle Dazzle Raspberry Rhubarb
In this nutrient dense shake, raspberries pair perfectly with rhubarb; their tart & sweet notes in perfect harmony.
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup diced blanched rhubarb
- 1 scoop Vanilla Live Rite Protein
- 4oz water
- 2oz skim or unsweetened plain soy milk
1. To blanch rhubarb, boil for 6 minutes in 2 inches of water. Remove from heat, drain and cool. Once the rhubarb has cooled, dice and add to the blender.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients in the blender and blend about 1 minute until smooth.
3. Pour into a glass & start your day!
This alcohol free, protein pick-me-up shake will boost your spirits without dampening your inhibitions!
- 2 cups frozen cubed cantaloupe (you can cube and freeze them the night before planned usage)
- 2 scoops vanilla Live Rite protein powder
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup seltzer water (feel free to pick a flavor- orange is a great compliment to the cantaloupe)
1. Combine all ingredients except for seltzer water in a blender.
2. Pulse blend for about 1 minute, untill cantelope is “slushie” consistency.
3. Add seltzer water to blender and stir with a wooden spoon (DO NOT BLEND unless you want your blender to erupt like Mt. Vesuveus!)
4. Pour into 2 glasses, and enjoy!
*A stirring stick gives it a nice “cocktail” vibe*
Live Rite Shake Recipe: Cucumber Melon
If you’re looking for a refreshing summer shake, a Cucumber Melon Shake is just what you need - cucumber and honeydew melon make a great combo.
- 1 cup cubed, frozen honeydew melon
- 1/2 cup chopped, chilled cucumber
- 1 scoop vanilla Liverite protein. Powder
- 6oz water
- 1 tsp chopped fresh mint (optional)
1. The night before you plan to have your shake, cube 1 cup of honeydew per shake you want to make.
2. Using a tuperware container, freeze the honeydew cubes.
3. Add all ingredients in a blender, and pulse (blend on 10 second increments) until desired consistency is achieved.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Do you crave chocolate or peanut butter?
Try this irresistible protein-packed shake!
- 1 scoop vanilla Live Rite shake protein
- 8 oz. almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. sugar-free butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 Tbsp. reduced-fat peanut butter
- 5 ice cubes
For more milk alternatives and for nutritional info, go to this blog post